Websites provide a range of advice for parents and carers on a variety of subjects including physical activity.
- Active Tots: Encouraging your child to be physically active may help in leading a healthy, active lifestyle later on as an adult. Give your child the best start in life! Active Tots from Active Together, Leicestershire's Active Partnership are here to make physical activity and sport more accessible and part of our everyday lives.
- Active Families: Get active together! Do you need some family time? Why not get out with your family and spend some quality time together whilst being active!
- Staying active during pregnancy: The more active and fit you are during pregnancy, the easier it will be for you to adapt to your changing shape and weight gain. It will also help you to cope with labour and get back into shape after the birth. Access Exercise in Pregnancy to find more information on staying active during pregnancy.
- Health for Under 5s: Health for Under 5s provides support to parents and carers right through from pregnancy to pre-school.
- Early Movers: Early movers is a collaborative project between Loughborough University, the NCSEM and Loughborough campus nursery. Visit their website to learn about games you can initiate with children to develop their core skills.
- Cosmic Kids Yoga: Cosmic Kids Yoga is designed specially for kids aged three and above. Stream all the videos ad-free by visiting cosmic kids yoga.
- Oti's Boogie Beebies: Oti will be dancing onto CBeebies and into households across the country as she motivates pre-schoolers to get moving and dancing from her own front room! Access Boogie Beebies here to join the fun
- Andy's Wild Workouts: Andy travels the world to amazing places and learns to move like the animals he meets on his wild adventure. Can you adventure with Andy and learn some animal moves of your own? To watch go to Andy's Wild Workouts.
If you have a child with a disability or SEND you can find out more in this document,