Websites provide a range of advice for professionals on emotional health and wellbeing. Here are some for you to visit.
- Sunrise Wellbeing: Sunrise Wellbeing is an external service providing therapeutic support, interventions, workshops, counselling and psychotherapy for children, young people and adults. For further information visit their website.
Sunrise Wellbeing *Please note costs may be attached.
- Anna Freud - National Centre for Children and Families: The Anna Freud Centre provide a range of information for early years professionals on a range of topics, including an A-Z guide on the common difficulties in early years, support on working with families facing challenges, more resources and videos providing expert advice and guidance.
- Child bereavement UK: Elephant's tea party provides fun resources to help early years staff equip their children with coping skills for bereavement.
- Happy Maps: On this page you can find a range of resources for children aged 0-5 (pre-schoolers), including advice, guidance and signposting on topics such as behaviour problems, anxiety, ADHD and more.
- The Early Years Sector has played a huge role in supporting children with their emotional and physical wellbeing during some very challenging times. Find out about more resources to help children in your setting https://foundationyears.org.uk/2020/12/putting-wellbeing-at-the-heart-of-our-early-years-practice/