Websites provide a range of advice for professionals on emotional health and wellbeing. Below are some links for you to visit.
A picture of a family
- Sunrise Wellbeing: Sunrise Wellbeing is an external service providing therapeutic support, interventions, workshops, counselling and psychotherapy for children, young people and adults. For further information visit their website.
Sunrise Wellbeing *Please note costs may be attached.
- Anna Freud - National Centre for Children and Families: The Anna Freud Centre provide a range of information for early years professionals on a range of topics, including an A-Z guide on the common difficulties in early years, support on working with families facing challenges, more resources and videos providing expert advice and guidance.
- Child bereavement UK: Elephant's tea party provides fun resources to help early years staff equip their children with coping skills for bereavement.
- Happy Maps: On this page you can find a range of resources for children aged 0-5 (pre-schoolers), including advice, guidance and signposting on topics such as behaviour problems, anxiety, ADHD and more.
- The Early Years Sector has played a huge role in supporting children with their emotional and physical wellbeing during some very challenging times. Find out about more resources to help children in your setting at this website.
Trauma Informed Practice
Please see attached information about free training for professionals working with children and their families. There are many dates available for both sessions.