- Cosmic Kids Yoga: Cosmic Kids Yoga is designed specially for children aged three and above. Stream all the videos ad-free.
- Five Minute Move for Early Years: Kick-start your day with a Five Minute Move with BBC Children in Need Schools Ambassador, Joe Wicks.
- Oti's Boogie Beebies: Oti will be dancing onto CBeebies and into households across the country as she motivates pre-schoolers to get moving and dancing from her own front room!
- Andy's Wild Workouts: Andy travels the world to amazing places and learns to move like the animals he meets on his wild adventure. Can you adventure with Andy and learn some animal moves of your own?
Websites offer a wide range of advice and resources for professionals on physical activity and can be great to signpost your parents and carers to also.
- NHS Healthier Families: Better Health: Healthier Families is the new home of Change4Life. They have a new name and look, but don't worry – they're still here to help you with idea's to get children to eat better and move more.
- There is also a great range of resources and advice for adults including how to become more active, lose weight, stop smoking and drink less. Visit the Better Health website for more information.
- Early Movers: Early movers is a collaborative project between Loughborough University, the NCSEM and Loughborough campus nursery. The programme gives guidance on the overall expected developmental progress in Physical Development, to assist practitioners in observing babies and young children moving. It also gives ideas and activities that practitioners can use to look ahead and plan appropriate activities for the next expected developmental stage, or to 'back up' (when necessary) to consolidate earlier stages.
- Health for Under 5s: Health for Under 5s provides early years settings with additional information and resources to assist with the health and well-being of children in their care.
- Sport England: On their website you can find a range of ideas for getting active with kids from Disney workouts, 10-minute Shake-ups and Couch to Family Fit suggestions. There are also activities which have been created specifically for disabled young people too.
Here we have more guidance on physical activity in UK Physical Activity Guidelines for Early Years Non Walkers and UK Physical Activity Guidelines for Early Years Walkers.