What this looks like in practice
- My/ Our vision/mission statement, aims and / or prospectus refer to the emotional health & wellbeing of children including a 'can do' ethos.
- I/We welcome people into the setting and refer to them by their preferred name
- I/We inform parents/carers about their child's progress/changes in the setting
- Children have their own personalised space
- Babies and children understand their daily routine and siblings have the opportunity to spend time with each other
- The environment is reassuring, comforting and child friendly with areas clearly signposted