What evidence might the Healthy Tots Team expect to see
- Menus are available and displayed.
- Menus/practice conform to checklist in the Nutrition Guide for Leicester-shire Healthy Tots.
- Evidence exists that parents are consulted about their child's age & stage of feeding.
- Consideration has been made to essential nutrients and appropriate menu items are included in the menu cycle e.g. iron/salt.
- Settings have considered minimising processed food and sourcing food locally and seasonally.
- Fresh drinking water is seen to be available and children are seen to serve themselves.
- Appropriate drinks are served at meal/snack times.