**Due to the current unprecedented situation with COVID-19 this is Leicestershire County Councils advice below:
- Any events involving the general public, or large groups of staff, should be cancelled until further notice
As such all events are now cancelled until the end of June, we will update this page when further advice becomes available.
Cancelled - Healthy Tots Nutrition Training
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020, 14:00 - 16:15
Venue: Glenfield Sports Pavilion, Gynsill Lane, Glenfeild,
This training is Free and the aim of the session is to enable you to provide and promote a whole setting approach to good nutrition for children 0-5years old.
What the training will offer:
- Access to comprehensive information and resources concerning diet in the under 5's
- Key nutrition issues for the under 5's and how to address them
- Support to help you assess and adapt your menus
- Practical ideas for meals, snacks and lunch boxes
- Guidance on portion sizes for children under 5s
- Guidance on allergies, and early years policies
There is a cancellation fee (£25.00) for any place which is cancelled within five working days of the session without extenuating circumstances and if the place cannot be filled.