Network Events for our Healthy Tots Settings
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019, 10:00 - 12:00
Venue: The Sports Pavilion, Gynsill Lane, Glenfield, LE7 7AG
Aims of the Event
- The Healthy Tots Networking events are for all Early Year settings that are participating in the Leicestershire Healthy Tots Programme irrespective of what stage you are at in the process , regardless of whether you are working towards or have already achieved Healthy Tots status
- The Network events are designed for all setting types to network and share ideas of how to become a health promoting environment
- They provide the opportunity to celebrate the success of newly accredited early settings that have recently achieved healthy tots statu
- They also provide an opportunity to share ideas and experiences with settings that are new to the programme. Settings that are working towards healthy tots status will get the chance to see a completed portfolio and receive peer support.
- There will be local and national public health updates about the health and wellbeing of children in early year settings
We recommend sending a representative from your setting to come along and take advantage of these free events. They provide a great opportunity for networking, sharing best practice and keeping up to date with the latest guidance on Early Years and Public Health, alongside a chance to stock up on a range of resources.
"Very informative- learnt lots to take back to the setting"
"Motivating, engaging and encouraging"
There is a cancellation fee (£25.00) for any place which is cancelled within five working days of the session without extenuating circumstances and if the place cannot be filled.