Emotional Health and Well Being for Healthy Tots
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2019, 09:30 - 15:30
Venue: The Heritage Room, Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre, Ambion Lane, Sutton Cheney, Nr Market Bosworth. CV13 0AD.
FREE Training for early years practitioners to support Emotional health and wellbeing as part of the Leicestershire Healthy Tots Programme.
Are you the Healthy Tots coordinator for your Early Years Setting? Do you manage, work or volunteer in an early years or childcare setting, or a children's centre? This training will support you to provide better outcomes for children's emotional health and well-being. This training supports your practice to help children to grow their social and emotional skills in positive ways. As a result, children can develop problem solving skills, resilience, and the social skills that benefit their friendships and behaviour.
We will help you to:
- understand how you can fulfil the criteria for the Emotional health and wellbeing core theme of the Leicestershire Healthy Tots Programme
- think about what we are trying to achieve for better outcomes for children
- examine how Ofsted may inspect and assess your practice in this area
- explore the principles of supporting children's social and emotional skills
- understand how the Early Years Outcomes support children's self-regulation
- understand frameworks for children's behaviour
- explore effective actions for providing an environment which stimulates and supports learning and development.
Sorry, booking for this event is now closed.