Nutrition For Leicestershire Healthy Tots
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018, 14:00 - 16:00
Venue: Hinckley Library
This training is Free and the aim of the session is to enable you to provide and promote a whole setting approach to good nutrition for children 0-5years old.
What the training will offer:
- Access to comprehensive information and resources concerning diet in the under 5's
- Key nutrition issues for the under 5's and how to address them
- Support to help you assess and adapt your menus
- Practical ideas for meals and snacks
- Guidance on portion sizes for children under 5
"I feel the training was very useful and I learnt some important facts."
There is a cancellation fee (£25.00) for any place which is cancelled within five working days of the session without extenuating circumstances and if the place cannot be filled. We cannot reserve you a place unless this section is completed.