Links and Websites
- Statutory Framework for EYFS: section 1 The Learning & Development Requirements p7 - 12
- Development Matters: in the EYFS PSED p8 - 14
- Learning Through Landscapes is a site for anyone who shares our passion for creating stimulating outdoor learning and play experiences for children and young people. We hope you'll find within it the practical inspiration to embark upon a new adventure in learning.
- ROSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents)
- The Curiosity Approach is a modern day approach to Early Childhood. Taking parts from Reggio, Steiner, Te Whāriki with a sprinkle of Montessori. It's a beautiful recipe book of wonderful ingredients, carefully mixed together with experience, passion and a love of Early Childhood. It's baked together in a mindful oven of loveliness that needs thoughtful practitioners and professionals to be mentally present, thankful and forever curious about their career with little children. Be Curious, Have Fun, Make a Difference!